1. What safety measures are currently in effect at your cinemas?
3. What forms of payment do you accept at the box offce counters?
4. Can I use my movie vouchers to book tickets for any movie?
5. Why are your ticket prices revised?
6. How many days in advance can I book tickets?
7. Why was a movie showtime that I saw available online earlier not available for purchase/booking at your box office anymore?
8. How do you tell if a movie is on the "No Free List"?
9. Can I cancel my booking and request for a refund?
10. Am I able to make changes to my purchased tickets?
11. How can I make changes to the date/time of my booking?
12. Do children need to purchase movie tickets?
13. What are the Terms and Conditions of the special Student’s Rate at all Cathay Cineplexes?
14. What are special rates for senior citizens?
15. Can I purchase movie tickets for any Cathay Cineplexes from your box office?
16. What do film ratings mean?
17. What are your box office's operating/opening hours?
18. Can I bring food and drinks into the theatres?
19. I lost my original movie ticket or original F&B receipt. Can I get a reprint of my movie ticket or collect my F&B based on my credit card receipt?
20. Do you provide wheelchair facilities?
21. Why can't I select seats by leaving a space in between?
22. Why can I only book a maximum of 10 tickets?
23. Can subtitles be provided for the movie so as to aid the hearing impaired community?
24. I can't find my answer in this FAQ, who can I contact to get help?
25. How do I find out more about a job / career at Cathay Cineplexes?
26. I need an official receipt for my purchase for company / office / staff claim or mall redemption, how do I get it?
27. What is your refund policy?